Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MOTD: EPIC BREAKFAST SANDWICH

If you are a chronic insomniac like me, you get some of your best ideas at night. Especially if you're like me and you're always hungry. This breakfast sandwich was one of those ideas.

Image 1. Heavenly breakfast sandwich
That, my friends, is a hot dog bun (it's the only bread I had, lulz) topped with brie cheese, bacon, an over easy egg, and avocado. I was planning on adding arugula, but as you can see, my sandwich was already overflowing. I had to eat it with a fork.

Image 2. And it was beautiful.
So... I may or may not have had a piece of ice cream cake after this. But don't judge me; I am a grown-ass woman and I will have dessert before noon if I damn well please. Ain't nobody the boss of me. NOBODY.

No comments:

Post a Comment